Class starts on March 1rst, 2021, with a bonus online live class on April 24 25th, 2021.
Rachelle will work with you over high-quality video and teach you how she hooks people from the comfort of your own home. Enjoy creative fulfillment in this relaxing and self-expressive Rug Hooking People Master Art Class! Open to all levels, for beginners and seasoned artists alike, with your choice of three 8" x 10" kits. (one per student)
Rachelle will walk you through her process, including her distinct style of hooking faces, hair, clothing, backgrounds, and finishing technique. She is a teacher that creates an atmosphere full of reflective learning and quiet encouragement so students can find their inner voice and translate it into their art.
• Explore and improve foundational techniques, including a how to hook using shaped woolen strips, color, tone/value, texture usage, and more!
• Learn in our encouraging, intimidation-free, non-judgmental art studio atmosphere.
• Learn new hooking techniques with hands-on demonstrations and videos.
• Receive customized expert help based on your skill level in a private Facebook group during the once-weekly meet up during March.
• Start and finished an 8" x 10" kit-based artwork that you will be proud to hang in your home!
• Receive the lasting health benefits of art classes, such as relaxation, stress relief, and mental clarity
This art class has two segments.
1. The first part is an online master art class full of videos and step by step instructions. It is self-directed and will start on March 1rst with new videos added every week for four weeks. Rachelle will also host a private Facebook group once a week (for March), exclusive to the students attending the class to help answer any questions and help you make and finish a successful artwork.
2. The second part is an additional live online class that will take place on April 24, 25, 2021, from 1 pm to 5 pm. Students who attend this class can still sign up for the self-guided part starting March 1rst, and they will still access the class until September 1rst, 2021. Students who want to attend the live class with their kits are strongly encouraged to sign up before April 6 to ensure their kits arrive on time.
The RUG HOOKING PEOPLE MASTER ART CLASS is available one semester ending September 1rst, 2021. Links and instructions on signing in to the class will be sent out on the morning of March 1rst, 2021, with free ticket options for those who want to attend the online class taking place on April 24-25. If you have any concerns or questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org call 713.204.6133, and I will be happy to help.
Kits will start shipping to students on February 12, 2021.